Naughty Dog continues to pick up awards for their work with UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves, with their latest wins at the 13th Annual Interactive Achievement Awards on February 18th, 2010, presented by IFC.com. They received 10 awards out of 15 nominations, including Overall Game of the Year.
Naughty Dog’s Creative Director Amy Hennig, upon winning Overall Achievement in Game Direction, gave a brief thank you:
Wow, this is unbelievable. We are so genuinely stunned by the overwhelming outpouring of affection and support by the fans and media. It’s especially gratifying and humbling to get that from your peers. Thank you!
The awards given to Naughty Dog for UNCHARTED 2 were:
- Adventure Game of the Year
- Outstanding Achievement in Animation
- Outstanding Achievement in Art Direction
- Outstanding Achievement in Game Direction
- Outstanding Achievement in Game Play Engineering
- Outstanding Achievement in Original Music Composition
- Outstanding Achievement in Original Story
- Outstanding Achievement in Sound Design
- Outstanding Achievement in Visual Engineering
- Overall Game of the Year
Other big winners at the 13th Annual Interactive Achievement Awards were Batman: Arkham Asylum and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
Did you miss the live broadcast on IFC.com? Watch the television premiere on IFC, February 26th, 2010 at 10pm EST/9PM CST.
What did you think of the awards? Did any other games you were rooting for not receive an award? Let us know in the comments below!