To celebrate the fact that we now have more than 1,000 UNCHARTED fans following us on Twitter at (you guys are awesome!), we’re giving away 1,000 pennies! Look, you’ll have your own loot! (Not really.)
Why 1,000 pennies? Well, when we knew we’d reach our 1,000 follower milestone, we asked our followers on Twitter what we should give away to celebrate. Lots of you had great ideas, especially a free pre-order for UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception, but we wanted something you could get almost-instantly. Waiting 9+ months is totally not almost-instant, it’s just as slow as waiting for a newborn to meet their parents for the first time, and sorry peoples, but I’m not willing to award someone with that prize just yet. 😉
A thousand pennies. – @AngryCuban
Well, why not? Only we’ll do one better: We’ll give you 1,000 pennies in the form of an Amazon.com gift certificate. Also, because we’re awesome and maybe a little crazy, we’ll do this FIVE times for a total of FIVE winners!
5 x 1,000 $0.01 = $50 in Amazon.com gift certificates!
That means 5 winners will each receive a gift certificate worth 1,000 pennies. We’ll pick the 5 winners on March 1st, 2011 and notify them on Twitter.
How do you enter? Do any or all of the following (max 5 entries per user):
- Tell your friends about us any way you want on Twitter and include our username @AllUNCHARTED. Follow Friday’s work perfectly, but you don’t have to keep it to just Friday.
- Follow us on Twitter: @AllUNCHARTED
- Tweet any or all of the following:
- Hey @AllUNCHARTED, I want to win #1000Pennies (or $10 for Amazon.com)! (Valid in US, UK, CA.) http://slug.gr/285
- RT this by 2/28/11 & you might win #1000Pennies from @AllUNCHARTED. (Valid in US, UK, CA.) http://slug.gr/285
- Help @AllUNCHARTED celebrate 1,000 followers by giving away #1000Pennies by 2/28/11. Info at http://slug.gr/285
This giveaway is valid for users in the US, UK or Canada and is only valid for Amazon.com gift certificates worth $10 (or its equivalent) in local currency. All entries required no later than 2/28/2011.
There you are. Get to it!